$49.00 inc. GST
- 1/4 Inch Diverter Valve that connects to your kitchen faucet.
- The diverter valve allows you to switch between the tap water from your faucet and filtered water from you water filter unit.
- The tubing attaches snuggly to the compression connection and diverts the water to the filtration unit when you push the lever.
- Simply pull the pin to get filtered water, push the pin to return to regular tap water.
- Very strong and polished chrome-plated lead-free brass design.
- 55/64″ female thread 27 TPI (approx. 21.8mm)
- Adaptors Set sold separately here
- Faucet must be off when diverting the flow.
- Ensure cold water position on tap for filtered water.
Picture may differ slightly from actual product
How to measure:
- Unscrew your aerator from the bottom of your kitchen tap.
- Measure the diameter of your aerator:
- If the aerator is a male thread measure the diameter from the outside of the thread.
- If the aerator is a female thread measure the diameter on the inside of the thread.
Click here for photos and more information on how to measure your tap.